What I Can Say
In addition to their listed prizes, I’ve added a couple of my own.
1. I enlisted the help of Frank Sinton to donate some free advertising ($1000 worth to be precise) on his video megasite MeFeedia. (disclosure: Frank is a friend and a client).
2. I will be giving away $300 of copywriting (or consulting if you prefer).
All you have to do to win is leave a comment on the post (you could potentially win one part of $11K in prizes).
A list of the judges.
- Danny Sullivan – SearchEngineLand.com
- Rand Fishkin – SEOmoz.org
- Jill Whalen – HighRankings.com
- Lee Odden – TopRankMarketing.com
- Michael Gray – Wolf-Howl.com
- Mona Elesseily – PageZero.com
- Barry Schwartz – RustyBrick.com
- Kalena Jordan – SearchEngineCollege.com
- Michael Jensen – SoloSEO.com
- Linda Bustos (our 2008 winner) – Elasticpath.com
- Joseph Morin – Storybids.com
- Todd Friesen – PositionTech.com
- Kim Krause Berg – UsabilityEffect.com
- Vanessa Fox – NineByBlue.com
- Joost de Valk – Yoast.com
Many of which have taught me a thing or two.
What are you waiting for? Think of something clever to say and head on over, I hope you enjoy the article.